Twenty reasons to keep believing.
- You are loved. So loved.
- You are not alone.
- Today, someone has thought about you, cared about you, and smiled about you.
- Your life has so many opportunities right in front of you right now, even if they seem out of reach.
- You were strong enough to get where you are now, so you’re strong enough to endure this further.
- You are so amazing.
- Even when it doesn’t seem so, life is so tragically beautiful.
- A surprise is just around the corner. I promise.
- This is meant to happen, and you’re going to feel so blessed when you find out why.
- Your life is so much more significant than you perceive it to be.
- Has anyone told you how lovely you really are?
- You make such strong impacts on other people’s lives.
- The future has the most amazing outcome for you.
- You were not a mistake.
- Your smile can make someone else’s day.
- Whether you believe or not, God is smiling down on you even as you read this.
- Each tear shed is one step closer to your happiness.
- Any mistake made is just a reason to change for the better.
- You are so unique from anybody else: the world would be at a loss without you.
- This isn’t the end: this is just the beginning to something so wonderfully beyond your imagination.
Just Remember: Beautiful pictures develop from the negatives in a dark room. So if you see darkness in your life, just be reassured that a beautiful picture is being prepared.