‘About the author’.
My dear readers, I don’t want this blog to become faceless. I don’t want to become a stranger typing behind a computer, relinquishing explicit details about my life. I want to be completely transparent with you. I want to actually be able to build a rapport between you and myself, because I don’t want to just be another anonymous writer in the sea of the blogging world.
I don’t want this humble little website to be artificial, and I want it to be as real and down to earth as possible.
Because of this, I wanted to share a little bit about me with you:
- My name is Alys (that’s pronounced Alice)
- I have a strong passion for English and History,
- Writing is one of the most important parts of my life,
- I have a strong passion for art: I could paint and take photos all day long,
- I love singing, though I’m incredibly tone deaf,
- I adoreeverything vintage,
- Though I have serious downs with my faith, I am a strong Christian,
- I seem to see the world in rose tinted glasses,
- I always wear my heart on my sleeve,
- My heart aches for the injustice in this world,
- I have the tendency to be incredibly self concious, and struggle to like myself at times,
- Helping people makes my heart beat,
- I find the intricacy of nature facinating,
- My brother is probably one of the most influential people in my life,
- I will do anything for my friends,
- The cheesiest songs on the radio make my day.
Though this may be one of the more random posts on the blog, I hope I am now somewhat less of a mysterious being to you, and that you’d enjoy a little insight to my silly little life that you’d expect of a typical teenage blogger.
Once again, thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to read it.
All the love in the world,