I wish there was a bigger word than ‘thank you’.
Recently, I’ve been hit with one of the most hurtful moments in my life that I’ve had to deal with.
I’ve been a wreck, and have fallen on my friends who have used the grace in their hearts to help support me and mend the broken pieces.
- I’m sorry for being such a bad friend in these past 6 months, and not being the happy and reliable person you used to know,
- I’m sorry for not always being there when I should have,
- I’m sorry that I’m only just coming back to you now,
- I’m sorry for the broken person you have to deal with now.
- Thank you for being so kind, understanding and graceful towards me when you could have turned away,
- Thank you for not caring about those little things, and just being happy to have me back,
- Thank you for the infinite love and support you’re all giving me right now, when in fact, I don’t deserve it,
- Thank you for going out of your ways to just help put that smile on my face,
- Thank you for not letting me get succumbed by the hurtful words and things out there,
- Thank you for holding me close,
- Thank you for not giving up on me.
I wish there was a bigger word to truly explain the gratitude in my heart for the most amazing people in my life. Thank you for helping me realise that you all were always there for me and for loving me. Thank you for being more than I deserve.
I could never be thankful enough.