In the darker times of our lives, it’s important to see the things that we’re blessed with rather than the negatives. When times are bleak, we stop seeing the beauty and grace in our lives. We only see the hurt and the pain that cause us to be in such a low place, only making the situation worse.
Though I sometimes take it for granted, I am amazed by the outstanding beauty in my life that I’m so lucky to possess.
Because of this, I challenge you to find the things you are most grateful for in life.
Here are a few of mine:
- The infinite love I’m given by my wonderful friends and family who support me in everything I do,
- My mother, who has worked to extremes, (sometimes away from her own family) to provide me with an education,
- My beautiful friends who never fail to put a smile on my face in my lowest times,
- That one special person who understands me inside and out,
- The two most wonderful older brothers I could ever dream of,
- My warm and safe house,
- Being able to have warm and filling food each day,
- My exam grades,
- My health,
- My appreciation for art and literature, giving me a passion for creativity,
- My ability to find beauty in the darkest places,
- Being able to smile in the toughest times.
Thank you to everyone who never cease to make my life such a happy and magical place.
I could never thank you enough.